Official Waino Yadi 2020 Shirt

 So I teach at a Official Waino Yadi 2020 Shirt high school in Texas. My own students have been pretty good so far. No complaints here. The one thing I am really worried about is athletics like football and band. I teach orchestra, so we wear our masks all the time. In-band class, they are supposed to be using a puppy pad for their spit valve and wearing a mask with a hole cut in it so they can play their instrument. They are also supposed to have bell covers. when I left school, there was a bunch of athletics kids all clumped together socializing in the parking lot with no masks. My Superintendent put it perfectly when he said “a health and safety plan is only as good as those people who are in charge of enforcing it.” Luckily, our Diocese (Catholic School) is being very strict about it and the superintendent said that he is going to make unannounced visits to each school to walk around and make sure the guidelines from both the State and the Diocese are being properly followed. Hopefully, this will help to prevent any teachers from “bending” the rules. To be honest, the kids (I teach 3rd grade) are no issue, but the adults are the ones who complain.



 Waino Yadi  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt