Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt

I met my husband when I got a new job at a grocery store and the guy from the deli came up and yelled at me for hanging up on customers when I couldn't figure out the phone transfer process. He was that guy from the deli and anyway we're married now. I literally dread when anyone calls my work and asks to be transferred. I rarely do it and I don’t think I’ve ever done it successfully. I give them the right number first and say “and now I’ll try to transfer you! Call that number if I accidentally hang up” pretty sure I hang up every time. My uncle met my aunt while shitting on the side of the road drunk while his friends laughed hysterically, she was walking somewhere that  I don't remember, he than stared at her for a solid minute than passed out. She started laughing and they started dating 2 days later. Anyways now they're married. I had a cold, and went on a date to an Irish pub. Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt. I was eating bangers and mash and had the urge to cough. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but just wound up spraying his face with gravy and mashed potatoes through my pursed lips. I was still coughing, so I took a sip of my drink to sooth my throat. It was beer. The bubbles tickled my throat more. I also spit that all over his face. He stared at me in disgusted horror as gravy, mashed potatoes and beer dripped down his face onto his shirt. I laughed and laughed and laughed, making my apologies sound very insincere. Anyways, we're married now. Thank goodness our booth had high backs so only he suffered!

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Hoodie

 Dogs  Trending Shirt This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt