Official Frogs Halloween Spirit Shirt

 We were so Official Frogs Halloween Spirit Shirt poor we didn't have consistent power or water. My parents wouldn't have been able to pay for the internet or devices for three kids. Plus both my parents worked blue-collar low wage jobs, who would have watched us? I honestly try so hard not to think about what some kids must be going through right now or it would tear me apart. I'm gonna second this comment! I had unruly curly hair as a kid and I was always so embarrassed by how frizzy my hair was, especially if someone pointed it out. This sub would've been a godsend to 6-year-old me. Some of my teachers have made our stay unmuted for all of the class, telling us if there’s noise in the background to just go somewhere without it and it’s not an excuse. It just doesn’t make sense. I don’t know but that’d probably make sense tbh. Maybe they’re worried we’d put headphones in but be listening to something else? My school did provide laptops to any students who needed them, which I got bc my normal computer doesn’t have a webcam.


Official Frogs Halloween Spirit Hoodie


Halloween Trending Shirt This Is Season  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt