Kinda Fit Kinda Fat Shirt

 Rights? They're children Kinda Fit Kinda Fat Shirt. They are not adults. If they refuse to follow the rules, they are 100% entitled to suffer the consequences. Kick 'em out. Send 'em to the office. If I heard a teacher tell a student that they don't have to wear a mask because it infringes on their rights, I would certainly argue with them that at school, they have very few rights, and none of those rights this attitude towards masks and there are only like 7 schools total. 3 have already had at least one faculty member or student test positive for COVID, and it is only the beginning of week 2. Keep enforcing! My school has literally no way to discipline students. The policy is to send the kids out of your class to the principal's office. In the past, she’s only ever sent them right back. I have at least one student that refuses to cover his nose. I tell him to pull up his mask, he does, then pulls it right back down. After about 15 times of me telling him, he stopped doing it at all, refusing to cover his face.


 
Kinda Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt