Happy Halloween Dog Ch Ch Ch Grr Grr Grr Shirt

 I had a friend once with a Happy Halloween Dog Ch Ch Ch Grr Grr Grr Shirt three-room apartment. He had his computer desk and computer set up in the bathroom. It was quite a large room, actually. My middle school team agreed to not require kids to show their face/background. One time a kid surprised me though. I was honestly more surprised by the pool since I teach Title 1. A student said to just throw the kid in the pool. I stopped this and probably gave the most important life lesson ever. The school is in a low-income neighborhood (South Los Angeles). Honestly, I was most shocked by how good the living environments appeared to be. And I’m a teacher, so that’s saying something.) I saw a mom in a thong.  As a heterosexual female witnessing a woman I do not know in a thong, yes, it was shocking. Glad it was me instead of a male coworker. Luckily, I use two computers, one for zoom and one to actually check their online work.


Happy Halloween Dog Ch Ch Ch Grr Grr Grr Hoodie

Halloween Trending Shirt This Is Season  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt