Fat Turkey I’m Thankful For Vegetarian Thanksgiving Shirt

 I’ve been working through the Fat Turkey I’m Thankful For Vegetarian Thanksgiving Shirt whole pandemic and I’ve just about had it up to here too. I’ve already banned a few people for arguing and generally being sassy over the mask requirement. I do call center work, and one of the most satisfying things about it is that when a customer requests a supervisor I can say "we're consistent on policy at all levels of leadership" and it's actually the truth. They don't incentivize shit-stirring. What was really smart was that she didn’t imply anything about the past incident, just said ‘So it looks like there was a past incident’ and let him fill in the gaps from there. She doesn’t dig herself any holes. She’s also not robotic with her speech but also isn’t overly sensitive, just the right amount to connect with the guy. I thought she was great, but that line came across simply as her not actually knowing what happened, which makes sense. She definitely handled the situation well and deserves the praise.


Fat Turkey I’m Thankful For Vegetarian Thanksgiving Hoodie


Turkey Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt