Ask This Girl About Herbalife Nutrition Shirt

 Literally this. The same teacher who Ask This Girl About Herbalife Nutrition Shirt every year gets on my students about dress code and tank tops and shorts (I teach 1st grade and in my opinion, we shouldn't be too worried about dress code at that age within reason because they don't pick out their own clothes usually) is anti-mask. So I hound her class about masks as much as she hounds my girls. You would think saving lives would be more important than measuring a strap to make sure its three inches thick. I'm happy I'm in a good school district and school where my principal used to be a big health/public safety communicated and such.I have to give maybe a couple of reminders a day about keeping mask fully on in the classroom and that's it. One of the other science teachers, who actually teaches a course on, has been seen multiple times with his mask under his nose. Also, he posts pics of himself (on his social media) at large group gatherings where nobody is wearing masks big yikes. We’ve reported him more than a few times, and it’s only week 2. Surprisingly enough, our students are doing great with following the rules - sanitizing, masks, not congregating in the halls, etc.




Herbalife  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt