Rocketman Under My Umbrella Shirt

I had a cold, and went on a date to an Irish pub. I was eating bangers and mash and had the urge to cough. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but just wound up spraying his face with gravy and mashed potatoes through my pursed lips. I was still coughing, so I took a sip of my drink to sooth my throat. It was beer. The bubbles tickled my throat more. I also spit that all over his face. He stared at me in disgusted horror as gravy, mashed potatoes and beer dripped down his face onto his shirt. I laughed and laughed and laughed, making my apologies sound very insincere. Anyways, we're married now. Thank goodness our booth had high backs so only he suffered! But to tell the rest of the story, we’ve been together 5 years, I’m not entirely sure if his old boss is completely aware of Rocketman Under My Umbrella Shirt how we met (turns out I did have to keep that secret mostly) but he’s our good friend now, even came to our tiny wedding. I’m pregnant and his old boss makes these delicious cookies he knows I love and has made me multiple batches. Husband didn’t get fired for his shenanigans but eventually switched careers. Went on a date with a guy. We’re at the park after dinner watching the sunset. He was really funny and telling jokes. I got the giggles and accidentally let a fart trumpet out, proceeded to laugh so hard I peed my pants. Anyway, now we’ve been married 14 years. Mom once went on a date with this older dude, lived in a basement, two kids by two different women. He cooked her pork chops and baked beans (the Heinz type in a can with tomato sauce) Mom was like "uh, is there any salad?" and he's like "there's beans!" Mom: "Any gravy for the meat?" -"The beans come in sauce!" Anyway they've been married 30 years and had me!

Rocketman Under My Umbrella Hoodie

Rocketman  Trending Shirt This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt