Official Booooks Ghost Story Halloween Shirt

 

It sounds to me like Into Darkness has a Official Booooks Ghost Story Halloween Shirt lot of the problems that Rise of Skywalker had. Tons of nonsensical fan service and a plot/reveals that don’t make sense to the characters. One of the reasons why I was disappointed JJ came back for Rise of Skywalker. He's a great guy at setting things up and leaving threads, but he's not great at following them up. He's not great at the ones he sets for himself, so finishing another person's was a doomed idea from the start. Didn't he say back then that he wasn't really a Trek fan growing up? He was always more of a Star Wars fan, it was just that the franchise wasn't available yet. I believe he was talking to Jon Stewart on his show when he said that, and Jon replied with " I saw your lips moving but I stopped listening when you said you didn't like Star Trek." Or something like that.



Official Booooks Ghost Story Halloween Hoodie

Halloween Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt