I Stand For Our Trump American Flag Independence Day Shirt

This video from June of 2012 showing a I Stand For Our Trump American Flag Independence Day Shirt 20-year-old man playing Dance Dance Revolution at an AMC theater in Connecticut. He is being unknowingly recorded from behind by some people who spotted him and they are both mocking him and admiring his skills at the game. Six months after this video was taken, the young man in the video, Adam Lanza, would shoot his mother 4 times in the head while she slept. He would then drive his car to the nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School, where he would murder 6 adults and 20 children who were between the ages of 6 and 7. During the shooting, he yelled abuse and obscenities at his victims. One student reported that he heard one of his classmates cry out "Help me! I don't want to be here!" and Lanza replied "Well, you're here." Upon hearing the sirens of responding police units, Lanza pulled out a 10mm pistol and shot himself. I was in middle school a town over. They told us there was a gas leak and wouldn’t let us leave the classroom. My teacher, who was know for being a hard-ass, broke down and cried for a while. That was one of the weirdest days of my life. i was in danbury, 7th grade at the time. they wouldn't tell us what happened. it was awful. there was a girl in my homeroom named Emily who's sister died in the shooting. She went from the happiest girl in the school to depressed over night. I didn't know her well but you could see it. The worst part I remember is that everyone seemed so fake to her after, I guess they pitied her. Really fucked up.

I Stand For Our Trump American Flag Independence Day Hoodie

American Trending Shirt This Is Season 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt