Band Of Brothers Oklahoma Firefighters Shirt

 

‘09 was a perfectly fine Band Of Brothers Oklahoma Firefighters Shirt movie. And Beyond was a lot of fun. But Into Darkness was just terrible on every level. From the massive plot holes to the terrible fan service. The funniest thing though is that dramatic moment when Khan reveals himself. I just imagine Kirk going; yeah, hi my name’s Jim, this is Bones... It’s this intens. Yeah, actually it was interesting to see that from the other side. I’m not really a Bond fan. So that moment, to me, was what fan service looks like to non fans. It really is just a giant wet noodle that splats on the ground. I’m not offended by it. I just don’t understand it at all. Kinda grinds the whole thing to a halt when a big dramatic reveal is a floating question mark. What was really stupid about it to me was that the movie waited even LONGER than Into Darkness for the "big dramatic reveal", and it was an even MORE predictable "twist" than Into Darkness. I mean yeah, pretty much everyone knew Cumberbatch was Khan beforehand, but at least theoretically he could have been a different character and the movie could've gone in a completely different direction. But as soon as the Bond movies re-introduced .


Band Of Brothers Oklahoma Firefighters Hoodie

Oklahoma  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt