A Woman Cannot Survive On Wine Alone She Also Needs To Play Golf Weed Shirt

Tammy Lynn was a Florida beauty queen and A Woman Cannot Survive On Wine Alone She Also Needs To Play Golf Weed Shirt model who, near the time of shooting the movie, went to a party and didn't come back the same person. It's like she changed over night. While shooting, she saw a blood packet get activated during filming and freaked out. She was released from the film and began showing major signs of paranoia. She claimed she saw something she shouldn't have, but wouldn't say what, fearing some unknown person would kill her. She became almost a total shut in and was suddenly argumentative/quick to anger. Then, one day, she went for a drive with a friend and never came home. The friend says they got into an argument and she got out of the car, multiple miles from her home, barefoot, and refused to get back in. Nobody has seen her since. That's a very brief retelling, but it is a crazy, crazy story and I always think of that/bring it up to whoever I'm with when I'm flipping through the channels and see that movie on. Edit: some of my facts may/may not be 100% on point - I was half high/half asleep when I wrote this and did not expect this to get any traction, let alone 12k upvotes and an award (thank you all, btw!!). For the record, I too believe what some have posited (psychotic break due to taking bad drugs), but I've heard multiple other theories. Thing is, we'll likely never know what happened to the poor girl. It's incredibly sad and I think about this case often, due to my love of film and fascination with the disappeared. I just so happened to catch Scarface on TV they other night and mentioned to my SO that we'd just missed her scene, so it was on my mind when this topic came up. I bring it up every time the movie is discussed/viewed, just because of how frighteningly intriguing it is.



A Woman Cannot Survive On Wine Alone She Also Needs To Play Golf Weed Hoodie


A Woman Trending Shirt This Is Season 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt