Good Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru Shirt

 I was underage, it was harder to get alcohol and cigarettes than weed, precisely for this reason. I can't comment on national policy, but I know when I got a weed charge in college, part of the plea deal was to attend drug abuse Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru Shirt sure I went towards some statistics showing the abuse potential of marijuana since. They'll see "oh wow another 20-something person checked themselves into rehab for weed!" When in reality you're sorta compelled to. Even if (like me) you weren't abusing it and were mostly unlucky to be caught with it. So it wouldn't surprise me if making it legal makes it look like abuse goes down, since people aren't being forced to admit they're "drug abusers" or addicts due to the drug being illegal in the first place. Right, it says that attitudes in seeking treatment probably changed. As this drug has become more mainstream people probably don’t see it as harmful and thus don’t seek treatment. 



Shindeiru  Trending Shirt This Is Season 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt