Good President Trump’s Password Maga 2020 Shirt

 So across Europe, apart from "Main Street" or variations on "Great Person Street", it's all about schools, churches, and railway stations. And I think we have a tendency in Denmark to make shorter roads, so we need more (generic) names. We don't have house numbers above something like 200. I've heard of plenty of different places with a Lærkevej, but I have never ever heard of a birkevej or at vinkelvej in my entire life. It's "linden tree", President Trump’s Password Maga 2020 Shirt.  I'd say this map is fairly inaccurate. At least the German-speaking countries seem to be correct. Didn't check but it looks like it. Little nitpick, Shore street is a better translation IMO, as shore means any place where land meets water, and the beach is a specific type of shore (sand or rocks, no vegetation). Both translate to ranta in Finnish. But I guess Santa refers more often to shore than the beach in street names. The Finnish "ranta" covers more than only beaches though. 



Password  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Men Playing Jogging It’s Just Not A Hobby It’s My Escape From Reality Shirt