Good If You Can’t Fly With The Big Girls Stay Off The Broom Shirt

 Yeah, that smelled way off to me, royal anything isn’t going to be that common in a Celtic republic. I was thinking the same, never heard of the Royal canal or grand canal outside of Dublin. There's a lot still leftover, and that's even after the de-anglicization of the 1920s -1960s. Most of the royal towns, roads, and Train stations were either Ch aged back to what they would have been before  If You Can’t Fly With The Big Girls Stay Off The Broom Shirt Royal Dublin Society to streets (Great George's Street, King Edward Road, Albert Walk). Yeah for at least the UK I would have thought that church road or church street would be up there. I imagine that it would be similar in other counties. Yeah I live in Galway and my small town I live in now, the big town I'm from AND Galway City all don't have a Main St, Royal Canal Way, or Grand Canal Way (that I know of). Think this is a Dublin thing. It's odd how you can put this together and at no point think for more than one second about those names. Looks wrong immediately. 





Broom  Trending Shirt This Is Season 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt