Good If Only I Could Mute Stupid People In Real Life Shirt

 Isn't this just a worker comp claim? It's not like they were tricked what the job entailed and could have quit at any time. The person didn't know before talking about the job? I wonder how much it costs them to do something like this? Wouldn't be shocked if it's. I get why that would be bad for anyone but you must have agreed to the job which let’s be honest, someone’s gotta do. If Only I Could Mute Stupid People In Real Life Shirt  with fragile masculinity issues. Others are dumb conspiracy theories and are bad. They just pump this crap for their oh so valued engagement stats, but the country is damned by creating more idiots. Sounds like a job mismatch and an employee looking too early. Why is he suing? I would have thought he would know what he was going into when he accepted the job. Lack of proper mental health help. 




Stupid  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt