Good I Really Don’t Mind Getting Older But My Body Is Taking It Badly Shirt

 That makes sense. I was really surprised to see the royal/grand canal way as so popular as I didn’t remember seeing a single one any time. I’ve been in Ireland. Based on my extensive research in google maps. It is logically one thing but it isn't physically because segments of it are joined by other streets. Not sure I would count it as a street. Whoever did it must have been from Dublin and forgot about the rest of the country. I Really Don’t Mind Getting Older But My Body Is Taking It Badly Shirt  villages in the count, the most popular are indeed Calle Mayor, Calle Real, and Calle Iglesia. Some northern cities however changed it during the first leg period in "via/piazza Padania". I'm actually surprised it's not Pope John Paul II street that is the most popular. It's funny because an average polish city doesn't have any of those. I got curious because the word for field sounded like Poland, so I checked on Wiktionary, and Polanie in polish means field dwellers? Poles call themselves field dwellers? How curious. 




Badly  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Men Playing Jogging It’s Just Not A Hobby It’s My Escape From Reality Shirt