Good Detroit Lions Let Staff Cook Shirt

 I thought I heard popcorn earlier, I think that was just heads exploding. To those people that are angered by this, feel free to start your own humanitarian organization and give awards to whoever you want. I was still reading this in Trump's voice from the thread above. You should try it. How is there any equality between these two? One made enormous personal Detroit Lions Let Staff Cook Shirt  mad I’m going to burn some masks and Nike’s!!! That’ll show the libs. Oh, the boy can't wait for my dad to begin bitching about this one. Obviously, this award was given to those losers just to spite me. Yeah, it’s pretty crappy Kaepernick got it when he intentionally dehumanizes police. That doesn’t help the situation at all. But hey- you get a Nike deal out of it. As people die in the streets. And Fauci has been wrong on just about everything he’s said about Covid.





Cook  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt