Good Day Drinking Because 2020 Sucks Shirt

 How is Fauci a change-maker? He's engaging in a Sisyphean struggle against the rampant number of complete idiots in this country. And given that you spend a lot of time in r/conspiracy, and comment on your front page demonstrates you think a lot of the Covid-19 news is fake. I'm glad he is. He's a damned hero. Because while Trump and his fellow Republicans are driving the Day Drinking Because 2020 Sucks Shirt  Fauci out. I hope not, but he’s got Dr. Demon Sperm lined up. Trump will take credit for having Fauci on his team. He'll be the "genius that hired Fauci. I don’t think Trump can fire Fauci. I think there’s something with the way he’s employed not through the fed. Trump just cut off funding to the Kennedy Center. I think that's almost the point. I'd like Kaep to drop Nike. Using slave labor and potentially forced labor from Uighyer.




Drinking Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt