Good Corey Seager Mvp 2020 Shirt

 Concentration camps are a stand he should take. Losing money from Nike endorsements for doing the right thing would be great to see. He has the platform, he should speak out. What are you asking is basically Lebron James denouncing China. I got tons of responses which I didn't expect. This only means that an individual has multitudes of views you wouldn't agree to. Corey Seager Mvp 2020 Shirt Target, Boeing, etc. You’re supporting slave labor in almost everything you buy or use because that’s just how capitalism works. Y’all so quick to ask someone to throw all his money away, yet all of you are just as complicit and I have not seen a single thing done by this community against China. You all will continue to buy their products. They don’t care about the Chinese people. I don't disagree with your point but isn't Nike basically his only source of income at this point.



Seager  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt