Good Champions Los Angeles Dodgers 2020 Shirt

 Robert Kennedy called me and he said to me 'Sir. Congratulations on winning the award'. And I said 'what award??' because I win so many. And he was crying. And he said to me 'Sir. You won the human rights award. You beat Dr. Fauci' and he said he's never cried before in his life even when he was a baby. Was that on CNN? Wow. That’s good stuff. But he Champions Los Angeles Dodgers 2020 Shirt  Said he was the best candidate, maybe ever. Is it just me or does Colin Kaepernick really not deserve that? Welp, you’ve made me laugh till I snorted. Thank you. This took me out. I actually believed it for a second because Trump is such a damn weirdo, it could be completely true. I think it’s more likely he’d be honored by Robert E Lee.



Dodgers  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt