Good Aoc Plus 3 A Nightmare For People Whose Nightmare Is Progress 2020 Shirt

 So, forgive me for being insensetive, but you could watch different things for your channel. It’s not like he was bound to the chair being forced to watch. Didn’t read the title right, I’m dumb, ignore this comment. I mean, what did they expect to be watching in that job? Videos of a man getting hit in the groin by a football? They expected decent mental health support.  Aoc Plus 3 A Nightmare For People Whose Nightmare Is Progress 2020 Shirt  not be that a content moderator had to watch disturbing content. That’s the job. That shouldn’t be the story. I’m not commenting on whether that was or wasn’t the story. I am saying that. If there was a headline about Tampa Bay winning a football game. And the headline was Tom Brady plays for Tampa Bay. My response would be of course he does. That isn’t a news, even if the article itself went on to say that they won the game and that’s the real news.




Progress  Trending Shirt This Is Season 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt