Hot If You Don’t Like Trump Then You Probably Won’t Like Me And I’m Ok With That Shirt

 One of my mates used to call people a troglodyte and it works well with a posher accent (not Waitrose but more M&S posh). As a non-native English speaker.....trying to pronounce that word gave me a stroke. You’ll need to put this in terms I understand. David Mitchell posh or Stephen Fry posh? Nowhere near that posh. Maybe Simon Cowell ( I know he's not "posh" but he's posher than your average If You Don’t Like Trump Then You Probably Won’t Like Me And I’m Ok With That Shirt   have a question regarding this. Allah is the word Arabic Speaking Christians use for the Christian God. Sort of like how English Speakers use God. Thank you, my question is more the meaning of the word Allah. For instance, a god from another religion would still be called a god. So I was wondering if Allah is used specifically for a single God like the Christian one or if it is also used to define the concept. So Ganesha is a god, and God is a god, but would Ganesha be an Allah, or is only God Allah. 




Probably  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt