Hot Hooray Hanukkah Do The Candles Spin The Things Shirt

 And given that you spend a lot of time in r/conspiracy, and comment on your front page demonstrates you think a lot of the Covid-19 news is fake. I'm glad he is. He's a damned hero. Because while Trump and his fellow Republicans are driving the country full-speed off the pandemic cliff, Fauci is trying to change the course of the virus. This is sure to Hooray Hanukkah Do The Candles Spin The Things Shirt  piss off a lot of people including the President. Let’s be honest with ourselves that was the whole isn’t an unbiased award, this is just another punch in the “left vs. right” game. Might drive Trump to force Fauci out. I hope not, but he’s got Dr. Demon Sperm lined up. Trump will take credit for having Fauci on his team. He'll be the "genius that hired Fauci. I don’t think Trump can fire Fauci. I think there’s something with the way he’s employed not through the fed. Trump just cut off funding to the Kennedy Center. I think that's almost the point. I'd like Kaep to drop Nike. Using slave labor and potentially forced labor from Uighyer.




Hooray  Trending Shirt This Is Season 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt