Good Ross Geller I’m Fine Shirt

 I really hope I am not offending people. As far as I know, Allah is the Abrahamic (Jewish, Christian, and Islamic) God. Allah is the definite form of the word god, so it literally translates to The God, so you are correct that it refers to the Abrahamic God. But if you are referring to a different god you must use a different word which is "blah" or"إله" in Arabic. The literal Ross Geller I’m Fine Shirt ike this: we use one word for the Abrahamic god and the same word for other deities. Assuming that other languages have only one word for "deity" isn't going to always be accurate. All the Abrahamic religions share the same roots. The Quran was written after the Bible in its current form was compiled. And it still has a surprising amount of the new testament stories in it. They simply believe that Jesus was a prophet of God, and not god himself.



Ross  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt