Good Life Is About Sweet Tea And Waffle Fries Shirt

 Oh lord, remember when Dubya was when we thought we scraped the bottom of the barrel on terrible presidents? That guy was a real piece of. But Trump is like the whole septic system. I have never once thought that Trump meant well. I won’t forget, I won’t let my wife forget, I won’t let my child forget. That’s about the best I can do honestly. That and vote my ass off any chance the Life Is About Sweet Tea And Waffle Fries Shirt president’s colossal inaction and denial of it. Had it been your everyday GOP jackass, had he not quite so monumentally, they might be able to gaslight and people would forget. But this guy is a big failure. Believe me, nobody has seen anything like it before. Biden, why's the economy so bad? Better vote in the holocaust deniers again. 8 years? 2 years from now Dems will lose the Senate over fiscal irresponsibility like clockwork.



Sweet  Trending Shirt This Is Season  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Diamond Heart Flamingos Shirt

Spooky Halloween Day Of The Dead Skeleton Couple Shirt