Good Keep Your Fucking Distance Shirt

 You’ve got the sunshine smile going on. Congratulations! Keep going. Btw: has anyone tell you, you look like a much handsome Noah Centineo? BC you do. Neat. I used to be so jealous of the people who just seemed naturally happy and unbothered. After going through some tough and really having to WORK at being happy and loving myself, I can tell you that the feeling is so much sweeter. Your smile is beautiful. Congratulations. If I might suggest - always be your own best friend, Keep Your Fucking Distance Shirt Congratulations on your incredible journey, you are beautiful and important. You look so happy and wonderful!   I'm working on a lot of these too. Yay for no panic attacks! So happy for you. This makes me happy. Good for you dear, your smile tells me you are so dear, keep up smiling and loving yourself. Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself, I know I am just an internet stranger but I'm really proud of you also. Congratulations beautiful. Righteous! To not have an episode in this year of the great 2020, that's a hell of an accomplishment. Cheers.



Distance  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt