Good If You Don’t Like Trump Then You Probably Won’t Like Me And I’m Ok With That Shirt

 But then there are some Christian denominations that don't fully follow the trinity. Jesus is the son of God. There is absolutely no Christianity without Judaism. 100% of the belief is tied to it. Jesus was the messiah prophesied by Jewish prophets so to say it's not the same God is a little odd. I do not know what anything you just said had to do with anything I said. In Christian faiths that believe in the trinity (which I am pretty sure is most of them). Yes Jesus is the son of G If You Don’t Like Trump Then You Probably Won’t Like Me And I’m Ok With That Shirt  What I mean when I say technically they are not the exact same God what I mean is that The Christian "father" and the Judaism God are roughly the same entity. That is only a part of the Christian God so to call them the same is to leave out the whole thing that makes Christianity, you know Christianity. Yes, I agree with the idea that God the father and the Jewish and Muslim God are one and the same. 





Trump  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt