Good I Was There Sometimes I Still Am American Flag Shirt

 You sound like you just memorized the Fox News banners for the last couple of months. The hospitals were not empty and out of work. The hospitals were full to the gills with patients in supply closets. Half of some hospitals were turned into ICUs and there weren’t even enough nurses to take care of all these patients. Outpatient units were also turned into ICU beds. One  I Was There Sometimes I Still Am American Flag Shirt  problem as well was that patients that were stable enough to be discharged had no place to go. problem and nursing homes were supposed to create separate units (just as the hospitals had done), but you are correct in that it had disastrous results. Parking lots were empty because there were no visitors allowed. I’m not sure where you are from, but where I was it looked empty from the outside, and pure pandemonium inside. Code blue teams just running from room to room and nurses put in wild situations.  I am an RN in a blue state.




American  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt