Good I Don’t Regret Burning My Bridges I Regret That Some People Shirt

 They will need to go on the offensive hard. Their problem in 2009 with the ACA is that they were always on the defensive. Had they gone on the attack and set the narrative they would have been more successful in overcoming the GOP opposition. I want to hope that they learned their lesson after I Don’t Regret Burning My Bridges I Regret That Some People Shirt the Dems get control of the Senate back. They've got two years to get everything into place before midterms. They have to keep their foot on the gas this time and not let the GOP get even a toehold on some power. All the while laughing about it. How about repealing Trump's tax bill to pay for it? I will always remember these 4 years of absolute treachery. Ah. There it is. I was wondering when they would start bitching about the deficit, which they so clearly created btw. Now they will try to hang this around Biden's neck while he is the president to try and make him look bad.



Burning  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Diamond Heart Flamingos Shirt

Spooky Halloween Day Of The Dead Skeleton Couple Shirt