Good Grinch Hand Mistlestoned Shirt

 It is not as straightforward as a lot of people here are assuming. Yes, maybe people would use the same word to refer to either but that doesn't necessarily mean that they mean the same thing. For example, a king and a president are not the same things, but they're similar enough that some people might not distinguish the two. Let me put it like this, if you and another person both called something a "dog," how different would it have to be before you're talking about two different things  Grinch Hand Mistlestoned Shirt Or if they thought cats are a kind of dog? Fair enough, I am saying Christians and Muslims and Jews may have different interpretations but that they believe in a God of the same beginnings, as in the god who created the universe. I think you need to word that sentence more carefully, given that Arabic speaking Christians use the word "Allah", so the one word vs another word part of it really is a translation thing. While I get your overall point. 



Mistlestoned  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Men Playing Jogging It’s Just Not A Hobby It’s My Escape From Reality Shirt