Good Endometrial Cancer Survivor Peach Ribbon Shirt

 The problem of insulin costing $600 does not exist in any developed country other than America, yet America actually has less government regulation in its healthcare than most other countries. Here in Europe, the idea of ads on TV telling you to go ask your doctor for a specific medicine is insane, for example; your doctor chooses what medicine you use, Endometrial Cancer Survivor Peach Ribbon Shirt currency which the government created and regulates. Therefore, if you think you shouldn't have to pay taxes in exchange for not getting to use government services, you already can do that by simply ceasing to make use of the government service that is currency. Because, in this scenario, I bought it and you didn't. Consent is only relative to the parties involved. I don't need society's go-ahead before I have sex with my wife, for example. 



Endometrial  Trending Shirt This Is Season 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt