Remind Me To Take Attendance Shirt

 Few crusaders get a chance to Remind Me To Take Attendance Shirt promote their ideas as they would have at the NBA Finals and playoffs. If it's true, I honestly give Lebron James more points for doing this than if he actually won an NBA championship. This is Jordan's biggest failure as a player. He didn't use his platform for anything during his playing years. I can see how people think because Lebron didn’t stick up for people in Hong Kong they could view him as disingenuous. BUT as in African Americans in America, I can see why he would choose to focus more on African American issues in him and the people he knows. He doesn’t have to champion EVERY cause. Say he did actively start supporting Hong Kong what about the millions of people in other countries being oppressed at any given moment? Should he just quit basketball and go from country to country overthrowing tyrannical governments? Seems like that argument could be applied endlessly. Well sure he cares about BLM and Hong Kong but he didn’t say shit about the dolphins. See? As an individual we pick and choose where we want to spend our energy, I've donated to the cerebral palsy foundation because my sister had cerebral palsy.




Attendance  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt