Raab Boris Cummings Gove Shapps Hancock Patel Reesmogg Sunak Shirt

 It’s just something that’s had an Raab Boris Cummings Gove Shapps Hancock Patel Reesmogg Sunak Shirt impact on me personally. I’m not mad at others for not donating. I'm not sure why the NBA players would want to support a knife-wielding gangster with a violent history and sex offenses who got shot while reaching for a weapon in his car after resisting arrest after the cops were called for endangering the public. Wow, this place is much shittier than I expected. Big move by Bron. This year's ring is probably the most important to him and he’s ready to walk out. I think this comment section is being brigaded by psychos who don’t  be supporting them. I mean sure end your season for a cause. But next time these guys are negotiating contracts. Realize that the amounts they are getting paid are absurd. Donate a chunk of these insane salaries to useful causes to enact some real change. Salaries in sports these days are insane and when I see these guys beg for a change it just blows my mind they don’t see this as an option. Instead, they blow it on dumb. They'll pick out the leaders and turn them into targets. 



 Sunak Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt