Official Turtle Halloween Shirt

 It's a Official Turtle Halloween Shirt statement saying "We are normalizing the defacement/removal of your religion trough power.".  That's just vile. Reminds me of those Femen nutjobs desecrating the new bells of Notre-Dame. It just makes the new wave of socially-minded militants look like obscurantist morons. It's like drawing a swastika on an officially recognized as a monument LGBT flag and honestly as a gay agnostic/atheist, I can say that I absolutely detest these people. These people drove me to the right-wing when I was as left-wing as one could be in his teen years. Hate is too weak of a word for me to express my feelings towards these people. It took me a lot of time (I had to grow up) to get to the conclusion you are saying here.


Official Turtle Halloween Hoodie


Halloween Trending Shirt This Is Season  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt