Official Triple Sugar Skull Colorful Day Of The Dead Shirt

 They've done whatever you think is the Official Triple Sugar Skull Colorful Day Of The Dead Shirt best route and they see no changes. If watchers haven't gotten the message yet, then why would that change with more talk? Also, what are watchers doing when they even agree? Are they taking action? Nodding in agreement? I am not trying to take a high road because I myself have not actively involved myself to the extent of my own convictions...and I have myself to blame for that. Maybe they don't have an exact solution,  others dying needlessly in order to keep the general population entertained and docile might not seem to make sense. Maybe they are uncertain, but they probably know what hasn't been working. Their actions are already stirring things up and that could be a good first step: get people angry or angrier. Maybe there are facts that need to come to light about the situation with Blake, but the police force can use some improved training/reform to de-escalate situations rather than resorting to lethal force. Maybe do not defund but regulate how those funds are used and funnel them toward a rigorous program to hold cops to a much higher standard. 



 Sugar Skull Trending Shirt This Is Season  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt