Official Monster Lavender Town The Cross Shirt

 I’ll be honest I think the Official Monster Lavender Town The Cross Shirt community and the country need these games. I think it’s clear that change is coming but systemic change can’t come overnight. With the pandemic and the protests, I think we need something to root for as well. I’m not downplaying the seriousness of what is going on but turning my brain off for 3 hours a night to watch dudes play basketball is really healthy and I think a lot of us need that. That's why they aren't privilege of being able to turn your mind off and be entertained by teams of mostly black men when black men and women are still being killed and nothing is being done. You can turn your brain off, they are saying they won't be your entertainment while you do it. I mean the number of police shootings that have occurred across the country and the fact that this has been something being protested since Malcolm X and MLK were protesting (against police brutality yes even back then) says enough of the systemic problem. There have been enough stories and enough documented misconduct cases to show it a problem.




Monster Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt