Official Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

 Rich Black people like NBA players and or Official Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt celebrities like Beyonce can put their money towards low-income housing and education scholarships for fellow black people. They could also open "Black banks" that provide low-interest loans to black-owned businesses as normal banks view black people as high risk and thus don't deal with them. Nonrich Black people can out of the inner city and either create their own towns cities or move to mass migrate to escape injustice and I believe it is time for African Americans to do the same. I believe if they did that they could recreate a new "Tulsa Black Wallstreet". Being more specific on what you want to be changed would also help a lot, Defund the police can mean a lot of things and I doubt many people actually want to Get rid of the entire police force. Instead, in reality, they want specific things to change. This really sucks for all the players who don't believe in this shit but have to go along with it because they have no choice.





Normal Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt