Official Good Women Still Exist I Know Because I Married A Redhead Shirt

 The friendship between our two countries is Official Good Women Still Exist I Know Because I Married A Redhead Shirt older than any other. You helped us gain our independence and that is something we will always be grateful for. We have had our differences, but at the end of the day, we are still the best of friends. France cares more about the US than the US cares about the US. I'm glad to see that, even with the stupid shit going on here today, people still care about us in the US. And, frankly, having been in France just 7 months ago tremendously fond of the US. Thank you for this thread. I need to send a text to a friend who was the first responder that day. This was the first year since 9/11 that it felt like September 11th instead of a morbid anniversary date. With all of the craziness and apocalyptic news stories, it didn't register. That's a harsh reminder that no matter how much I try to ignore the "news" of doom and gloom that it's still registering in my brain. I won't need a reminder to check in with my friend next year.


Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt