Keep Calm And Trigger Snowflakes Shirt

 So I ran out of the Keep Calm And Trigger Snowflakes Shirt Pentagon grounds into a nearby hilly neighborhood. The plane had flown over that neighborhood skimming the tops of a couple of buildings before crashing into the Pentagon. I could see the part of the plane protruding out of the side of the Pentagon. There was panic in the air. All public transportation ceased to operate so I started to walk the few miles to my home. A few civic-minded citizens stopped and offered rides to people walking along the sidewalks. I got a ride to within a couple of blocks of my home. million people having to leave their countries. So yeah never forget. All my thoughts to the innocent victims of the biggest bullies of this planet. Seriously when the US gets attacked and 3000 people die it's like the end of the world and has to be remembered every year, but when a massive amount of people get killed in nonwestern countries it just gets swept under the rug. I'm not saying 9/11 isn't a bad thing but when you put things into perspective it's not something that should be remembered more than other events.




 Snowflakes  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt