I Would Like To Apologize To Any Liberal I Have Not Offended Yet Please Be Patient Shirt

 I love that I Would Like To Apologize To Any Liberal I Have Not Offended Yet Please Be Patient Shirt other country treated this like they would an attack on their own people, it makes me happy to see. You see a lot of Americans just using it as an excuse for the war on terrorism, and not remembering the victims. I kinda feel like France is that longtime friend we have that we think we are too cool for now, mock around our other friends and treat like shit. Yet they are super awesome friends we probably don't deserve. Where’s the 3rd building? Yes I know, it doesn’t make any logical sense to me either. I was at work in the Pentagon that day when a loud explosion shook the walls of our office and dust and debris started falling from the ceiling. People ran outside to see what was happening. I followed the crowd and ran outside to the parking lot. There, I could see a large plane protruding out of one side of the Pentagon. An airliner crashing into the building was the cause of that explosion. Then there followed frantic PA announcements to evacuate the site immediately. 



 Patient  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt