I Am A Simple Woman Chicken Wine Dog Paw And Flip Flop Shirt

 Look, I respect the I Am A Simple Woman Chicken Wine Dog Paw And Flip Flop Shirt decision of the Lakers and Clippers to raise awareness by striking. But if they strong-arm the other teams into not playing (and I don't know if that's what this tweet is saying), we're looking at two of the oldest teams in the NBA (particularly the Lakers), guys who have already made their money, throwing the rest of the league under the bus. If they want to help black people in America, why are guys like Lebron, Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo, Kawhi Leonard, or PG trying to take millions of dollars out of the pockets of other black Alexander, Kendrick Nunn, and Gary Trent Jr. who haven't made nearly as much in the who rely on stages like this year's playoffs to earn more in the future? The other guys in the league aren't against a long strike because they're any less committed to the cause than the Lakers/Clips are, they just have more to lose. Yeah but those black athletes profited. It may not be equitable but at least in the modern league, those guys are getting paid and well above the median in their area. So there's that. I hope they let loose on players having platforms.




Flip Flop Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt