I Am A Simple Woman Chicken Wine Dog Paw And Flip Flop Shirt

 Canadian here. I was around. I remember I Am A Simple Woman Chicken Wine Dog Paw And Flip Flop Shirt everyone up here was scared. I remember people initially we all talking about leaving the city and going to their cabins before we knew it was a terrorist attack. The first thing we heard was that the United States was under attack. The Pentagon was hit and the world trade center was burning. Everyone was wondering who was insane enough to attack the USA. I remember going home and fighter jets from our the airbase were going up. circling the city like a stream of passenger jets were landing at the airport. Canada took all the US-bound flights even though we knew there might be more people on there that might called article 5 of. But things started happening. There was clear frustration with Canada that we refused to participate against Iraq. Even though we knew they weren't part of the attack and our intelligence said there weres. So that hurt relation. Then Obama was ok. But still a bit chilly actually. But today is what's really causing the issue. Today after being allies for 80 years. We're told we're a national security threat to the United States. Tariffs have been put on us after we signed the USMCA. And that's definitely causing a very sour taste north of the border.





Flip Flop  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt