Halloween Leatherface Don’t Mess With Texas Shirt

 Seems a lot of guys already have Halloween Leatherface Don’t Mess With Texas Shirt podcasts etc. But would prefer not seeing BLM scra wled all over the court for a whole season. Let the players have their platforms but keep the game neutral. I’m more conservative than most of Reddit, pretty moderate for the average American. But I abhor police brutality. The worst part about it is police simply don’t have to play by the same rules as anyone else in this country. If they did, that would probably cut out a lot of the if the Lakers sit out or get the season canceled. I really wanted another championship in honor of Kobe. I fully realize some things are bigger than sports. Every other team elected to play, and I don’t believe this issue means more to the Lakers or Clippers than any other team. I also don’t believe they have any more of a platform by sitting than they do by playing. Anything accomplished by sitting could also be accomplished by playing. The situation at hand has not actually changed since they decided to enter the bubble. It wouldn’t have changed if they decided not to.



Halloween Trending Shirt This Is Season  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt