Funny Grateful Bears Notorious RBG Shirt

 I don’t think this helps anything, all it Funny Grateful Bears Notorious RBG Shirt will do is hurt the league. I keep seeing people call this a "boycott". This is not a boycott. It's a wildcat strike. Words have meaning, and when it comes to organized labor, it really matters that you get it right. Hot take, but this seems to me to be more of a bubble issue to LeBron than anything else. Can you imagine LeBron pulling this same move and wanting to shut the league down if the virus hadn’t already shut on the court and been all for giving the fans the entertainment they’re looking for during a trying time. Plus if the season had ended the way it was SUPPOSED to have ended leading into the playoffs. He would’ve clung to the authenticity of the season as one that his legacy could’ve been known for. I bet he would’ve been pissed. About the idea of an authentic season in the middle of the playoffs ending and would want to play for equality. In the same way that he wanted to finish out the season for Kobe and bring LA a championship when he passed.




 RBG Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt