Funny Cactus What The Fucculent Vintage Retro Shirt

 He would’ve been Funny Cactus What The Fucculent Vintage Retro Shirt noble, had the league not shut down. I don't think this will accomplish anything. To me, it's just a dumb move. There are better things to boycott than the NBA. Which as far as I know isn't responsible for any police violence or mistreatment of people because of their race. This is dumb. What are they hoping to achieve? They are stuck in one city with no fans. Are they wanting to send a message to the Wisconsin police playing in support of the guy instead of not playing in protest of the police. I understand they want justice but it’s not the NBA’s fault. They just ruined so many people's efforts when they can still use their platform for awareness. So people forget that investigations into crimes take a while. You can just have people arrested because you feel like it. Everybody’s all supportive when the only thing they’re missing out on is a single night of games. It’s a minor inconvenience, but the players are selfless and standing up for something they believe in and things will be normal tomorrow.



Vintage  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt