Día De Los Muertos Day Of Dead Sugar Skull Girl Shirt

 It was clear as day that he was not complying with  Día De Los Muertos Day Of Dead Sugar Skull Girl Shirt any order and high as hell on meth and fentanyl. Then you fools wonder why he couldn’t breathe? Maybe because he took a lethal concoction of drugs. Doesn’t matter to you because you want to believe the fake news that America is systemically racist with zero facts. George Floyd had a grown man's knee on his neck for nearly 10 minutes, while saying he can't breathe. Do you honestly believe he would have died anyway? Please tell me you're not that stupid. I don’t understand why other teams would want to continue at this championship ring that badly? Imagine their whole legacy is defined by winning the finals by default because all the top-seeded teams boycotted the playoffs. Another killing of an unarmed black man happened in Kenosha, WI. People protested, and a 17-year-old from Illinois, part of a "militia" group ended up intentionally shooting and killing 2 protesters. The police chief essentially blamed the protesters for being out past curfew. The Milwaukee Bucks first said they would boycott the rest of the playoffs, and other teams followed. I can get both sides, but I feel that continuing the season is a good thing.



Sugar Skull Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt