Dia De Los Muertos Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Premium Scoop Shirt

 I remember in the 2012 Dia De Los Muertos Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Premium Scoop Shirt debates when Obama said he called Benghazi a terror attack the next day in the Rose Garden and Romney claimed it took Obama 2 weeks to do so. The moderator, Candy Crowley, confirmed Obama did indeed call it a terror attack the next day in the Rose Garden and Republicans lost their minds over that. Yea he would as he waited for u morons to go on with ur Hypocrisy and stupidity. He will marvel in it. Ask Pelosi she will show I the way, big boy. I suppose I could have replaced 'spent all day on twitter' with 'spent all day on his golf course needs to call him out and call them “lies” and not any type of euphemism. Problem is that everyone in Trumpville would just say 'well those fact-checkers are wrong' - there's no way to give everyone a guaranteed unbiased look at fact-checking that everyone will believe. They will find something that Biden wasn't fact-checked on and cry about it, find something ambiguous that fact-checkers pushed on Trump and will cry bias on that (which will likely be what happens, anyway, but it will send the Trump crowd to Trump's defense). 



 Sugar Skull Trending Shirt This Is Season  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt