Day Of The Dead Día De Muertos Skeletons Couple Shirt

 The NBA has a Day Of The Dead Día De Muertos Skeletons Couple Shirt captive audience right now. Protests and boycotts are a great platform, but game 1 of the NBA finals is a great platform as well. Unprecedented times. Drug test everyone on welfare. Weed is ok. Alcohol as well under a certain level athletes can pay for social programs across entire neighborhoods in the USA. Crack and cocaine are a deeper problem. Dealers have to go and it's a community effort. Your needs a strong parental figure or he/she will be a parent at like their parents too, unfortunately. Guns too. with no sense of community besides gangs and drugs. Its cause their school sucks and they feel that sports might be their only choice. No sports? It's back to the streets. All tied back to education and the environment. Cops will always be edgy in the hood. There are a lot more guns and drugs, and people usually crowd. I would know-I grew up in Carol City, Miami. I got shot when I wakids tried to steal my bike. They were 16 with neck tattoos. I went to Carol City high school for months. I saw it all. Its because African Americans are dejected.





Skeletons Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mom Teacher Essential T-Shirt

Good Stop Asking Why I’m Crazy I Don’t Ask Why You’re So Stupid Shirt

Bill Clinton I Did Not Have Sexual Relations On That Island Shirt