Teachers 2020 The One Where I Quaranteach Shirt

I told them, and they asked for the Teachers 2020 The One Where I Quaranteach Shirt guy's name and address. Never got a bill, and my rates never went up. The guy who’s dad owned the Lexus got ahold of me to tell me his dad was going to file a police report if I didn’t pay up or if I didn’t give him my insurance info. After that transpired the shitbag jumped state lines again. Not sure where he went but he did try and reach out to me and I promptly told him to fuck himself and to never get ahold of me again. The friend that tried to back him up when I was pissed about the whole ordeal finally cut the worthless fucker out of his life when some of our other friends came forward about some of the stuff he did with my truck (drinking and hit and run) and he finally sided with me. I didn’t talk to him for a while afterward but we eventually did makeup.


Teachers 2020 The One Where I Quaranteach Hoodie


Teachers  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt